Monday 21 July 2014

My 2 Year Adventure, week 54: Sheep's-milk yogurt cheesecakes with grilled figs and pistachios

Week 54: 
  Today I made cheesecake. It was meant to be a couple mini cheesecakes but I didn't have the molds I needed. So I just doubled the recipe and made a 9-inch cake. Next problem: My local grocery store doesn't sell figs or sheep's milk yogurt. The figs weren't essential so that's ok but I just used regular yogurt instead of the sheep's milk stuff. When I was making the cheesecake I realized I had no lemons. I decided to improvise by using 50% grapefruit juice, 50% water and then I added some sugar and I guess it worked out well.... In the end the result was pretty good, bland, but the consistency was very yogurty. I might attempt it again but I doubt it.
 Displaying photo.JPG

See you next time internet! Love, Alexa :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment