Wednesday 24 July 2013

My 2 year adventure, week 16: Chili con carne/ overnight honey-almond multigrain cereal

Week 16: 
My poor prep skills have shown the consequences again... There was a lot of drama surrounding the poblano peppers. It ended up making my dish extremely late to the table. This was a veeeeery meaty, comfort food type dish. Personally when I think of chili, I think beans. Maybe I'm just weird that way but that's what I think and there was no trace of beans in this dish although there was a whole lot of meat, poblano peppers, and tomatoes. I wasn't the biggest fan but my family gave it a 8. Then we move on to the cereal... What a train wreck. *sigh* It was pretty much oats and barley with a couple other things mixed in like honey and cinnamon. Too bad that nobody in my family really like oats and barley mixed together. So ALL of it went to waste. :( More out of pity, I feel, than anything else, my parents gave it a 7.5

See you next time internet! Love, Alexa :)   

No comments:

Post a Comment